The proposed new curriculum will include all the normal entrepreneurship development modules which will be supplemented by a suite of sector specific modules that address how to;
- present the cultural and creative entrepreneur and his/her management team;
- present the investment opportunity being offered while simultaneously alleviating investor/financier fears and concerns;
- demonstrate that you have a relevant and robust business model;
- present the scalability of your CCI product or idea and a provide a true market valuation that stands up to scrutiny;
- protect your intellectual property and manage intellectual property assets;
- internationalize your business.
The SHADOWS project runs from September 2016 to August 2018.
Why not follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with developments as the project progresses.
Better still, register on our e-learning portal to access the new training materials as they become available.